Just what the title says.

Friday, July 29, 2005

Approximately 1 in every 20,000,000 people can purr.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

In the United States, more suicides happen on Thursday than any other day. Researchers believe that it is the realization that there is still one more work day in the week that drives the victims over the edge.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Only 7% of members of the Screen Actors' Guild over the age of 30 haven't had some form of cosmetic surgery. It is estimated that there is collectively over one ton of silicone amongst the female members.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

In emergencies, ketchup makes an excellent antiseptic ointment.

Monday, July 25, 2005

The world's longest ingrown hair was 39 inches long when it was removed. It started on the patient's chin and worked its way down their neck, over their chest and around their back.

Friday, July 22, 2005

2.8% of singing telegram recipients end up having sex with the singer.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

It is a felony to import more than 2 pounds of chocolate into Switzerland. The punishment is up to 10 years in prison.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

The country of Andorra doesn't have any jails due to its small size. So anyone convicted of a crime in Andorra is sent to another country for imprisonment. The country the prisoner is sent to depends on the severity of the crime. For small crimes the prisoner is sent to neighboring France. For more serious crimes, the prisoner goes to Germany. For capital crimes, the prisoner is sent to an unnamed central Asian republic. Capital crime is very low in Andorra.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

All Australian policemen have to be minimally competent in throwing a boomerang. They are tested every year.

Monday, July 18, 2005

Houses sell for an average of $15,000 less when they are painted red.

Friday, July 15, 2005

The male hippopotomus can have intercourse for 15 hours straight, during which time he ejaculates between 2-3 gallons of sperm.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

An exhaustive analysis shows that 98% of all rock songs are about three things: love (in all its forms), drugs (in all their forms, including alcohol) and cars. The remaining 2% of songs are so varied in subject matter as to defy a short list, but some of the subjects include interstellar travel (both physical and mental), Jell-O, Jungian archetypes, socks, and catfish.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

4% of the human race lacks that ability to taste. This percentage varies widely by country, from .001% of the Belgian population, to 2.5% of the U.S. population, to a world-high 14% of the population of Burkina Faso in West Africa.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Postal officials estimate that every day over two tons of fecal material is put in the mail for pranks.

Monday, July 11, 2005

Actor Zach Braff told a reporter in 2004, that "Although it is kind of shallow, my biggest fear in life right now is growing man boobs."

Friday, July 08, 2005

Every day of a 2nd degree sunburn shortens your lifespan by one week.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

When not on set or in public, Woody Harrelson makes a crackling noise when he moves. One friend said that it sounds like he has "rice crispies glued to his skin." No one really knows what the noise is.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

The amount of gold in computer circuits today exceeds the amount of gold used during the entire Roman Empire.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

There is a plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills who will create a flesh pocket on arms for holding an iPod during exercise. He will make it so it fits all sizes including the Mini and the Shuffle.

Monday, July 04, 2005

William Shatner really enjoys farting, but is embarrased to do it in front of other people. As a way of disguising his activities he keeps a whoopee cushion under every chair in his house so he can pretend to be a practical joker instead of a farter. He also has five dogs that he blames for various smells.

Friday, July 01, 2005

There are more streets named for Genghis Khan in the United States than Abraham Lincoln.